Plaza La Alameda is excited to re-open for the community and welcome back customers starting Tuesday, June 9th with regular hours, 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Saturday, and 11 p.m. to 6 p.m. on Sunday. The center will be implementing the relevant government-mandated health and safety protocols as well as provide new services and amenities to address customer concerns during this initial recovery phase in the community.
WHAT WE’RE DOING TO KEEP YOU SAFE
As we reopen, the mall will implement new practices focused on the health, safety, and convenience of all guests, retailers and center employees, which include:
- Implementing electrostatic cleaning on a regular basis.
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning measures following CDC and local health department guidelines, with a focus on high-touch areas such as restrooms, play areas, dining areas, and water fountains.
- Monitoring and controlling the number of guests entering the centers and crowds in dwell areas and queuing lines;
- Implementing and enforcing relevant policies related to social distancing, face facial coverings and other preventative measures; and
- Providing an increased number of hand sanitizer and hand washing stations, along with protective facial coverings and other materials to those guests and employees who request them.
In addition, the center is working with select retailers and third-party operators to facilitate curbside pick-up services to make it as easy as possible for you to quickly and safely collect purchases. More details on these programs soon.
PLAZA LA ALAMEDA CUSTOMER GUIDELINES
REGLAS PARA LOS CLIENTES DEL CENTRO
FACE COVERINGS ARE REQUIRED
All individuals on mall property are required to wear face coverings such as scarves, bandanas, neck gaiters or other fabric face coverings.
SE REQUIEREN CUBIERTAS DE CARA
Se requiere que todas las personas en la propiedad del centro comercial usen cubiertas faciales como bufandas, pañuelos, polainas para el cuello u otras cubiertas faciales de tela.
PRACTICE SOCIAL DISTANCING
Keep a distance of 6-feet between yourself and others around you. No handshakes or hugs. Avoid groups of people.
MANTENGA SU DISTANCIA
Practica el distanciamiento social, manten 6 pies entre tu y otros, evita abrazos y grupos de más de tres personas.
IF YOU ARE SICK, STAY AT HOME
Respect those around you by not spreading the virus. Protect those around you who are at high risk.
SI ESTAS ENFERMO, QUEDATE EN CASA
Por favor, respeta a los que te rodean al no propagar el virus. Proteje a quienes te rodean y están en alto riesgo.
WASH YOUR HANDS
Be aware of the surfaces you touch. Sanitize or wash your hands with soap and water on a regular basis. Don’t Touch Your Face.
LAVAR LAS MANOS
Se consciente de lo que toques. Lava tus manos con frecuencia con agua y jabón o usar desinfectante de las manos. No Toques Tu Cara.
SUPPORT LOCAL RESTAURANTS
Our restaurants are still open for pickup and delivery orders.
APOYA A LOS RESTAURANTES LOCALES
Nuestros restaurantes siguen abiertos para recoger pedidos y para entregas.
For more information like this and other guidelines go to www.cdc.gov
Para más información pueden ingresar a www.cdc.gov
Please check this website to stay up to date on individual retailer announcements and restaurant operating hours, or subscribe here to our weekly newsletters to keep informed.